OFS27, ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA, USA
Meet our head of sales Dr. Felix Leyssner at OFS27 in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. He will present recent work utilizing engionic Femto Gratings fs-IR laser written Fiber bragg Gratings (FBGs) in 25µm fiber. This work in a novel fiber type, which is 5 times smaller than a conventional telecommunication fiber, is once again showcasing engionic Femto Gratings leading manufacturing competencies.
Please feel free to drop us a message to arrange a time to meet and discuss how our unique capabilities can boost your next project in fiber optical sensing.
Benefits with the 25µm fiber:
- worlds first 25µm Fiber with FBGs
- extremely thin fiber, so it can be used directly in the structure to be monitored
- very high sensitivity of the FBG in the event of force (increased by a factor of 25 compared to standard fiber), while the sensitivity to temperature changes is identical
REBRANDING | ENGIONIC GROUP COMPANIES HAVE BEEN RENAMED
The engionic group companies Loptek GmbH, FemtoFiberTec GmbH and Kiessig CNC-Zerspanung GmbH can – in the most positive sense – look back on an eventful year 2021.
- all group companies closed the year 2021 as the most successful year in our history
- the international expansion, especially to China and North America, is making great progress
- the production capacities of our growth businesses were successfully expanded by up to +70% in 2021
Furthermore, engionic AG, as the groups shareholding corporation, was able to successfully acquire the outstanding 50% of the shares of FemtoFiberTec GmbH from its co-investors in June 2021. This will allow us to fully leverage the synergies within the group of companies and along our integrated value chain.
It is therefore only consistent to harmonize and align the brand management of the group companies. We have changed the company names within the group as follows:
- Loptek GmbH is now engionic Fiber Optics GmbH | Website
- FemtoFiberTec GmbH is now engionic Femto Gratings GmbH | Website
- Kiessig CNC-Zerspanung GmbH is now engionic CNC GmbH | Website
- engionic AG as a pure holding company will maintain its branding
With this important step forward, we want to strengthen the recognition of our core brand engionic in our core markets and towards our valued partners. Additionally, we want to reduce the complexity that has resulted from the management of the different brands within the group. The legal autonomy and independence of the individual group companies will remain unchanged.
We are looking forward to a successful year 2022 and would be delighted to intensify and expand our partnership.
SENSOR+TEST 2022, NUREMBERG, DE
Meet us from Mai 10th to 12th 2022 at SENSOR+TEST in Nuremberg!
SENSOR+TEST is the leading forum for sensors, measuring and testing technologies worldwide, presenting the entire spectrum of measuring and testing system expertise from sensors to computers.
We cordially invite you to our booth to explore our latest innovations in the Fiber Bragg Technology. You'll find the entire engionic group, presenting engionic Fiber Optics GmbH, engionic Femto Gratings GmbH and engionic CNC GmbH, on booth 219 in hall 1. We are looking forward to see you in Nuremberg!